With our Managed Access Control Services from ICS in Deer Park NY, you can gain full control of your facility, while making daily business operations easier. Variety of managed access control systems combine physical access control with state-of-the-art systems and software that are remotely managed from our award-winning systems. We provide complete managed access services ranging from single to multi-door access points, that can be customized to meet your unique business needs.
Why spend valuable time and resources managing your own access control system, when you can let the experts at Integrated Communication Solutions manage it for you? Our systems will provide you with complete control over your facility, while eliminating the need for support personnel and processes and reducing your total cost of ownership of hardware, software and infrastructure.
Simple to use, our Managed Access solution offers 24/7 access management, support and maintenance, lets you add, delete or modify employee access levels 24/7 and includes custom photo identification cards with company logo and provides detailed reports on access activity.
These managed access control system solutions makes controlling your facility simple and secure, but it also provides the following benefits:
- Off-site storage and backup of critical data
- Better control of access cards
- Flexibility – one card can be used at multiple locations
- Lock or unlock doors remotely during off hours
And you can keep control of any area that requires limited access such as;
- Main entrance
- File rooms
- Storage rooms
- Server rooms
- Display cases
- Garage doors
Eliminate what you don’t need when you add the our Managed Access System:
- On-site personnel, such as data entry clerk and IT support
- Hardware, such as PC, card printer, supplies and maintenance
- Software, support, upgrades and training
- Possible employee compromise due to on-site intelligence
- Staffing issues caused by turnover, vacation and sick time